Mark your calendars now. Doody’s Digital Workshop for Society Executives 2016 will take place from 3 pm on Wednesday, November 9th through 5 pm on Thursday, November 10th at the Hyatt Rosemont.
Six executives (all participants in past DDW’s) have volunteered to help with the planning effort. The members of the planning committee are:
- Kevin Baliozian, Executive Director, Medical Library Association
- Mark Grimes, Director, Department of Publishing
- Cathy Hinckley, Executive Director, Publications and Education, Joint Commission Resources
- Dean Manke, Vice President, Marketing and Sales, ASHP
- Ellen Moore, Chief Learning Officer, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Mary Warner, Assistant Director, Business Development, American Geophysical Union
Participants in the 2015 workshop made several interesting suggestions for topics to explore in future workshops. The members of the planning committee will consider those suggestions as well as other ideas when planning the keynote speeches, panel themes, and topics for small-group discussions.
Follow Extra Doody for updates on the development of the program for DDW 2016.